Visit Us at Upcoming Conferences:
- COMTO National Meeting & Training Conference, Tampa, FL July 12-16, 2019
- APTA Transit Board Members & Board Support Seminar, Jacksonville, FL, July 20-23, 2019
- West Virginia Public Transit Association Annual Conference, Roanoke, WV, July 23-25, 2019
- APTA Sustainability & Multimodal Planning Workshop, Boston, MA, July 28-31, 2019
- Idaho Public Transportation Summit, Boise, ID, July 30 – August 1, 2019
- FTA State Programs Meeting/State Public Transportation Partnerships Conference, Washington, DC, August 14-16, 2019
TCRP is interested in sharing an open dialogue with you, so check us out on LinkedIn. If you are a LinkedIn member, please feel free to join the TCRP Group, if not, please join and get in on a great conversation!
You can become involved with the work of the Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) by submitting new research topics or by serving as a panel member, proposer, or contractor for TCRP research.
The National Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP) hosts Peer Calls every other month on a particular topic in rural and tribal transit to facilitate information sharing and discussion of mutual issues and solutions. Find out more and register for upcoming Peer Calls.