This award honors an APTA public transportation system member who has demonstrated innovative concepts or effective problem-solving techniques not previously applied in the public transportation industry. The nomination must include:
- All nominators need to complete the nomination form (editable pdf) NOTE: * The nomination form MUST BE SIGNED by the head of the transit system.*
- A description of the innovative program or project.
- A summary of the results received and the positive effect on the organization.
- A description of its applicability to other systems.
- A description of how the innovation supports industry goals.
- All supporting materials for the Individual and Innovation Award criteria should be no more than six pages long.
- Up to three additional pages in attachments (i.e., news articles, recommendations, etc.) are allowed for Individual and Innovation nominations.
Submitting Your Materials
The nomination form and supporting materials should be emailed to email@example.com. Faxes will not be accepted.
If you need to mail your materials, the address is:
Attention: Erin Cartwright
APTA Awards Committee
Suite 1200 East
1300 I Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005-3375