An Annual Awards Program Recognizing Excellence in the Public Transportation Industry
Nominations for the 2021 APTA Awards are Open!!
Called the “best of the best” of the public transportation industry, the APTA Award winners are outstanding role models of excellence, leadership, and innovation whose accomplishments have greatly advanced public transportation.
- All nominees must be APTA members in good standing.
- Each submission must be fully complete, must include facts and statistics in telling the story of your nominee’s achievements, and all nominations must include how the nominee demonstrates ATPA core values of Leadership, Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, Inclusiveness, Fairness, Equity, Teamwork, Professionalism and Accountability.
- If you are submitting in more than one category, separate applications must be submitted through the links below.
NEW THIS YEAR:
The on-line application process has been improved for 2021 and we encourage you to follow the links and instructions below carefully
Please view the following categories for more information on criteria and how to submit a nomination.
- For INDIVIDUAL awards including:
- Outstanding Public Transportation Manager
- Outstanding Public Transportation Board Member
- Outstanding Public Transportation Business Member
- Distinguished Service Awards (State and Local)
- Hall of Fame
Learn more and submit nominations for the Individual awards
- For INNOVATION award for:
- APTA public transportation system members
Learn more and submit nominations for the Innovation awards
- For OUTSTANDING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM ACHIEVEMENT in the categories of
- Providing 4 million or fewer annual passenger trips
- Providing more than 4 million and fewer than 20 million annual passenger trips
- Providing 20 million or more annual passenger trip
Learn more and submit nominations for the Outstanding Public Transportation System Achievement awards