The APTA Standards Program has advanced several documents for public review and comment. We are seeking feedback from all industry stakeholders to help shape the language found in the latest set of documents. The Public Comment period is an essential component of APTA’s consensus-based standards development process.
We invite all bus and rail executive-level administrators, operators, transit security professionals and others to provide their criticisms, comments or recommendations.
The current set of documents address the following topics:
Commuter, Intercity & HSR
- Door Systems for New and Rebuilt Passenger Cars
Security & Emergency Management
- Random Counterterrorism Measures on Transit Systems
- Transit Agency Emergency Management Program
- Securing Control and Communications Systems in Rail Transit Environments
Sustainability & Urban Design
- Climate Action Planning Guidelines
If you experience any difficulties submitting your feedback on APTA’s secured website, please email our team at email@example.com.
The current set of document reviews must be completed by Oct. 1, 2021. Thank you for your continued support of the Standards Program.