APTA’s Standards Development Program has advanced six documents to the public review and comment. The public commenting period is an essential component of APTA’s consensus-based standards development process. Specifically for this month, documents are ready to be reviewed by bus and rail executive-level administrators, operators, and transit security professionals. The current set of documents address the following topics:
Bus Transit Systems
- BRT Branding, Imaging and Marketing
- Bus Rapid Transit Stations and Stops
- Designing Bus Rapid Transit Running Ways
- Bus Rapid Transit Service Design
Commuter, Intercity & HSR (PRESS)
- Passenger Seats in Passenger Railcars
- End-of-Car Connections with Tightlock and Interlocking Knuckle-Type Couplers
If you experience any difficulties submitting your feedback on APTA’s secured website, please email our team at email@example.com.
The current set of document reviews must be completed by October 31, 2020. Thank you for your continued support of the Standards Program.