Who are APTA members? Organizations and their employees.
“DEMYSTIFY” your membership!
Use the member resources and benefits available to you. Check out these FAQs to find the answers you need. Still uncertain, email APTA staff for further assistance (email@example.com).
How do I/we….
Edit your Profile information including:
- Your Nickname
- Change your address to a different office/location in the same organization if that address already exists in APTA’s database.
- Provide your business email address to link to your employer and obtain access to member benefits.
- Only use your own unique email address
- Moved to a different job or organization? Contact APTA membership staff to change your profile (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Contact membership staff (email@example.com) to change your organizational information, add another branch location, or change the designated contact for your organization
- Contact membership staff if multiple individuals must be added to the database or if your organization’s location and primary contact have to be changed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Visit Member Resources and select the Member Directory
- Only member organizations & their staff are included in the directory
- Search by individuals or organizations for contact details and information on committee participation
- Narrow searches by selecting roles, membership categories, state or countries, and other options.
- Visit the Search Tips for additional assistance
- Attend APTA conferences to display your products/services – visit the Events link for information on Product Showcases at major conferences
- EXPO occurs every three years; it will be in Anaheim, CA, October 12-14, 2020. Contact email@example.com to purchase booth space.
- Visit the Online Buyers Guide for comprehensive information about member products and services. 500+ categories represent the diverse range of member products/services
- View classified and display ads in the print and online versions of Passenger Transport
- Visit the Transit Procurement Information Link in the Member Resources drop box. Major rail and bus systems are listed, and smaller bus systems with such pages
- The International Programs link in the Member Resources drop box provides information about the global public transportation marketplace and business opportunities outside the U.S.
- Visit the Classifieds section of Passenger Transport
- Meet potential customers – exhibit at APTA conferences
- Visit APTA’s Online Buyers Guide
- Business members can purchase enhanced ads in the Online Buyers Guide
- Business member corporate descriptions are listed in the online Membership Directory
- Our online communities easily connect committee members in a confidential, safe environment that promotes conversation, problem-solving and information sharing
- Participate in APTA’s conferences for tremendous networking opportunities
- Committee participation provides access to industry contacts across all membership categories
- The Member Directory connects you to the entire network of member organizations
- Respond to APTA’s “Call for Papers” or “Call for Presentations” emailed to members that requests your proposed topic submissions.
- Proposed presentations are reviewed and only selected from among members and employees of certain federal agencies.
- Visit the specific conference web page for instructions and additional information on topic areas and deadlines.
- Students should contact the APTA staff conference contact for instructions on submitting your abstract.