*Nominations for the 2020 APTA Awards will open early-mid February*
Requirements for All Nominations
- In telling the story of your nominee’s achievements, you must include specific facts and statistics.
- All nominators need to complete the nomination form(editable pdf) NOTE: *For the Innovation and Outstanding Public Transportation System Achievement Awards, the nomination form MUST BE SIGNED by the head of the transit system.*
- Each nomination should include up to three additional pages of supporting materials (i.e., news articles, recommendations, etc.).
- Do not include links in your write-up.
- The nomination should be legible and the font size should be no smaller than 12 point. Make sure you have reasonable margins, so that copy does not go completely to the ends of the page.
- All nominations should include how the nominee demonstrates APTA’s core values: Leadership, Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, Inclusiveness, Fairness and Equity, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Accountability.